This endpoint lists the different sizing schemes that a brand is known to use.
This endpoint may be paginated so check its
meta object to navigate through the pages (Refer to the collection's docs to read how
- brand: The URL pointing to the brand's detail for this sizing collection.
- compare: Resource where to compare this brand's sizing with another brand.
Each entry in the
collection array will have the following shape:
- href: A URL pointing to the sizing's detail endpoint
- name: A unique string (per brand) to identify each system.,
- system: The abbreviation of this sizing's main country system (US, UK, EU, etc...),
- alternative_systems: This array contains the other country systems that this brand uses.
- complete_cups: Indicates whether or not the listed size range is complete or not. If it is not complete the cup indexes shown are not trusted.
How to get here
To reach this endpoint follow the
brands url under the
links section on the API root.
API root -> brands -> href -> sizing