All brands on the site are represented on the API as an entity.
All brand's entities will point its
meta.collection to the brands collection endpoint.
- models: URL to the collection of models from this brand.
- related: URL to a collection that lists the models related with this brand, such as other brands from the same manufacturer.
- sizing: URL to the Collection of different sizing schemes this brand is known to use.
- main_sizing: Points to the sizing detail endpoint for this brand's main sizing scheme.
- bratabase_url: The URL for this brand on bratabase.com .
- bra_count: The number of bras added for this brand.
- name: The name of the brand.
- default_sizing_system: Indicates the code of the sizing system that the brand uses by default, all the sizes on this brand will be represented using this system.
- logo: If present, it will be the URL to an image with the brand's logo.
- twiter: If present, will be the URL to the brand's twitter page.
- facebook: If present, will be the URL to the brand's Facebook page.
- slug: A unique identifier for this brand.
- last_modified_at: The time stamp when this brand's entry was last modified on the database.
- official_url: If present, contains a URL to the the brand's official website.
How to get here
To reach a brand's entity, follow the
href URL on any item on the brands collection endpoint.
API root -> brands -> href