To access a user's list of measurements you must send an authenticated request with a valid user token that has the
measurements scope granted.
meta.collection value will have an URL pointing back to the user's measurements collection.
Each of the user's measurements entries is represented as an entity on the API. Its
body attributes will have this shape.
- ribcage: The user's ribcage measurement in centimeters as entered by the user.
- nip_2_neck: The nipple to neck distance as entered by the user in centimeters.
- breast_perimeter: The user's bigger breast perimeter in centimeters.
- is_current: A boolean flag indicating if these measurements are the current/most recent entered by the user.
- weight: The user's weight in kilograms.
- description: A string description to identify this measurements entry.
- last_modified_at: A time stamp indicating when these measurements were last updated.
- height: The user's height in centimeters.
Remember that none of these measurements are mandatory so some of them can have value 0.0.
How to get here
To reach here you must have followed any of the
href URLs on the user's measurements collection.
API root -> me -> measurements -> href