To access a user information you first need to obtain an authorization token for the
identity scope granted to your application.
The user's profile information will be an entity resource located under the
me key on the API root response.
body section on the user's profile entity will have this shape:
- username: This string will be the current user's username on Bratabase.com. Remember that a user can change her username at any time.
- bratabase_url: Points to the URL of the user's profile on Bratabase.com. This URL does not change.
- user_id: Contains a numeric unique identification of for the user. You can use this as your internal identifier.
- reputation: The number indicating this user's current reputation. This number increases constantly as the user participates on Bratabase.com.
- avatar: Contains an object with different representations of the user's avatar. Will always contain at least the
medium (100px x 100px) key which will link either to the user's uploaded avatar or null in case she has not uploaded one yet.
- is_verified: A boolean value that indicates whether or not this user has been manually verified on the site.
- email: Will be
null if the access token used does not have the
email scope authorized. Otherwise will contain the user's current email address. Remember that a user can change her email address at any point on her profile.
- bras: If the authorization token used has the
bras scope granted, this will contain a URL where to fetch this user's bra collection from. Otherwise it will have
- measurements: If the authorization token used has the
measurements scope granted, this will contain a URL where to fetch this user's measurements collection from. Otherwise it will have