The sizes are represented as entities on the API.
All sizes entities will point its
meta.collection to its model's sizes collection.
links object of this entity will contain the following keys:
- model: A URL to this size's model's detail endpoint.
- adjacent_sizes: Points to a collection with the surrounding sizes for this bra (up to 8 sizes with cup up/down and band up/down).
- bratabase_url: A URL to this size entry on Bratabase.com.
- band: A number indicating the band of this size (for sizing systems that don't use band this value is ignored).
- bra_count: The number of bras added in this size on the site.
- main_picture: A URL to an image with a representative picture of this bra size.
- alternative_sizes: An object with a number of keys indicating how this bra size is represented on different sizing systems according to this brand.
- last_modified_at: A time stamp indicating when this entry was last updated on Bratabase.com.
- size: The string with this size's "size" representation on the brand's default sizing system.
How to get here
To reach a size's detail endpoint you need to follow the
href key on any item on a model's sizes collection:
API root -> brands -> href -> models -> href -> sizes -> href